Thank you for your interest in joining NOIA!
The National Offshore Industries Association – NOIA – serves the offshore oil, gas and wind industries and provides tremendous value to its members by uniting and advancing the business and professional interests of its members and the industry.
As a member, you will find that NOIA provides an experience for its members that you simply cannot get anywhere else:
- NOIA is the only organization that truly unites the entire offshore energy community and provides all members the opportunity to play a role in policy and technical programs and benefit from the NOIA experience.
- NOIA brings together the top leaders of offshore oil, gas and wind interests, operators both small and large, drilling contractors, service companies, marine vessel transport companies, geological and geophysical contractors, equipment suppliers, environmental consultants and many other contractors, bringing the industry together to create alignment and boost our performance.
- NOIA is a proactive and forward-leading organization with a commitment to collaborating and promoting solutions that provide the energy vital for lifting society in an environmentally sustainable way.
- NOIA focuses on engaging on key public policy issues, but we also work together to drive toward solutions on complex and emerging issues, such as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). We have established an ESG Committee and an ESG Program – the NOIA ESG Network – and we will be promoting the commitment of the industry to robust ESG performance.
As a NOIA Member, you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with industry peers to promote and advance the industry
- Stay up-to-date on emerging issues
- Shape the strategic thinking on policy issues and industry programs
- Lead and learn through best practice sharing
- Participate in continuous networking opportunities
- Enhance your company’s reputation through engagement on key issues and participation in industry programs
- Engage with policy makers, thought leaders and key stakeholders
- Engage in an organization that will help promote you company
You will find membership in NOIA to be a tremendous value-add for your company, especially when considering the cost-effective dues structure of the organization. We would welcome your membership and look forward to engaging and collaborating with you and your company.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact NOIA COO Catherine Brown, at email@example.com or 202-347-6900.