The National Ocean Industries Association – NOIA – serves the offshore oil, gas and wind industries and provides tremendous value to its members by uniting and advancing the business and professional interests of its members and the industry.
NOIA represents and advances a dynamic and growing offshore energy industry, providing solutions that support communities and protect our workers, the public and our environment.
NOIA is the sought-after and credible voice, advocate and forum for uniting and advancing the interests of the offshore energy industry, recognized for promoting solutions that provide the energy vital for lifting society in a safe and environmentally sustainable way.
- To promote the common interests of the members of the offshore energy industry.
- To educate the public and policy makers with scientifically grounded information about the
industry and its impact on our everyday lives.
- To serve as a resource for the government and other stakeholders.
- To influence public policy in support of the offshore energy industry.
- To promote the role of a competitive, fair and free market in the development of offshore
- To facilitate a meaningful energy dialogue from diverse perspectives.
- To be a learning organization and foster the mutual improvement of its members, including
safety and environmental performance, through collaborative industry programs
- We strive to contribute solutions and best practices to optimally balance societal and
environmental needs for meeting the climate challenge.
NOIA provides an experience for its members that you simply cannot get anywhere else:
- NOIA is the only organization that truly unites the entire offshore energy community and provides all members the opportunity to play a role in policy and technical programs and benefit from the NOIA experience.
- NOIA brings together the top leaders of offshore oil, gas and wind interests, operators both small and large, drilling contractors, service companies, marine vessel transport companies, geological and geophysical contractors, equipment suppliers, environmental consultants and many other contractors, bringing the industry together to create alignment and boost our performance.
- NOIA is a proactive and forward-leading organization with a commitment to collaborating and promoting solutions that provide the energy vital for lifting society in an environmentally sustainable way.
- NOIA focuses on engaging on key public policy issues, but we also work together to drive toward solutions on complex and emerging issues, such as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). We have established an ESG Committee and an ESG Program – the NOIA ESG Network – and we will be promoting the commitment of the industry to robust ESG performance.