Join NOIA in Washington DC April 20th through the 22nd for the NOIA 2022 Annual Meeting. We are excited to bring our membership together and celebrate our 50th Year Anniversary.
NOIA will be joined by leading, nationally known experts to speak on key topics affecting the offshore energy industry, including global affairs, politics, energy policy, regulatory issues, accountability, safety and security. There be ample opportunity to network with fellow energy professionals and executives throughout the meeting.
NOTE: NOIA meetings are closed to the press.
Non-NOIA members that are offshore energy executives and government employees are allowed to attend the meeting. Government attendees may receive complimentary registration pending their confirmation that it is allowed by their relevant ethics rules and regulations. The fee for Non-NOIA members is $2,475. Please email Ashley Parkins to register, if you are not a member of NOIA.
NOIA 2022 Annual Meeting COVID-19 Protocols
Please read below for more information on COVID-19 protocols for the Annual Meeting:
- If a guest is positive for COVID-19; has symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 10 days on the meeting, we require that they do not attend the event. A full refund of the meeting registration fees will be provided
- NOIA recommends that anyone attending this meeting be fully vaccinated
- Meetings to be held indoors will be in a spacious setting with socially distant seating
- Seating options with additional social distancing will be available at general sessions, committee meetings and indoor meeting functions
- NOIA will have masks on site for attendees who would like to wear them
- The hotel will routinely and intensively clean public areas