Join the National Ocean Industries Association for the NOIA 2021 Fall Meeting at the Marriott Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa in Point Clear, AL from October 20-22, 2021!
NOIA will be joined by leading, nationally known experts to speak on important topics impacting the offshore energy industry, including global affairs, politics, energy policy, regulatory issues, accountability, safety and security. There will also be ample opportunity to network with fellow energy professionals and executives during elegant social events and relaxing activities.
NOIA 2021 Fall Meeting COVID-19 Protocols
Please read below for more information on COVID-19 protocols for the Fall Meeting:
- If a guest is positive for COVID-19; has symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days on the meeting, we require that they do not attend the event. A full refund of the meeting registration fees will be provided
- NOIA recommends that anyone attending this meeting be fully vaccinated
- NOIA plans to hold various activities outdoors
- Meetings to be held indoors will be in a spacious setting with socially distant seating
- Seating options with additional social distancing will be available at general sessions, committee meetings and indoor meeting functions
- NOIA will have masks on site for attendees who would like to wear them
- The hotel will routinely and intensively clean public areas